RulesHome / Rules
Rules and Regulations
Nosegay has divided the rules of school into different sections and students are expected to follow to the code of conduct mentioned therein. Please note that disobedience with the school rules shall lead to consequences which may also consist of dismissal from the school.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Students are vital representatives of the Institute. They are suggested to set a high standard of behaviour both inside and outside the premises of Institute
- Students will not use foul or distasteful language.
- Students will not ruin or damage Institute property. Any damage to Institute property should be reported to the School Management immediately.
- Students will not litter in (or outside) the Institute premises.
- Students will not miss classes while in Institute and will not leave the School campus during school hours without prior permission of the School Management.
- Harassment, aggression or violence in any type is unpleasant misconduct for which the Institute will take strict disciplinary action if required. according to CBSE guidelines
- Students are expected to have respect for their peers and be sensitive to differences among themselves due to physical, cultural and economic considerations.
- Students are expected to be environment friendly.
- Strict action will be taken against students who are found using illicit or narcotic substances and conducting inappropriately in the premises.
- Students who go against the School rules will not be permitted to represent the Institute in any inter- House sports or other activities irrespective of individual interests or talent.
- Students are expected to have strict adherence to school timings.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the school after commencement of school time.
- Students must report to class on time after break or activity periods.
- Studentâ€™s Grooming Guidelines
- Students should be in the proper uniform as approved.
- Boys should have short groomed haircut.
- Girls with long hair should have it tied. Only blue or black hairclips must be worn.
- All students should have trimmed nails. Girls are not permitted to use nail paint.
- Students are not endorsed to wear expensive or flashy jewellery, watches and other accessories.
- Guidelines for Cell Phone and Digital equipment
- Students are not permitted to carry cell phones on the school campus. In case a student has to carry a phone for unavoidable circumstances, arrangements will be made to deposit the phone at the school office during school hours.
- Students will not indulge in inappropriate use of the school digital equipment like computers or networks etc.
- Students are not permitted to bring expensive electronic devices (iPods, cameras, tablets etc) without the prior permission of the Management.
- Strict action will be taken if it comes to the notice of the school authorities that any student is involved in possession and circulation of inappropriate digital content on digital devices.
Guidelines for Transportation
- Discipline must be maintained in the school bus. Misconduct on the bus can lead to withdrawal of bus facilities.
- Students must remain seated in the bus till the arrival of their stop.
- Any change in residential address or contact numbers must be immediately intimated to the school office.
- Changes in bus routes or problems relating to bus services should be informed to the school office.
- Students should not change the boarding or dropping off stop without prior information being given to the school office.
- School will not be responsible for any self-governing transport arrangements made by students. The security and verification of such vehicles and drivers is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians of the child.
LOA (Leave of Absence)
- Students must have a minimum attendance of 75% during the academic year in order to be part of the school examinations.
- In case of missing school, a leave application must be given to the school duly signed by the parents/ guardian.
- In case of absence due to illness, students must submit a medical certificate to the school.
- Long leave may only be taken with the prior permission of the School Management.
- No Student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip from the Class Teacher or School Management.
- Code of Conduct on the Sports ground
- Sports are to be played with the true spirit of sportsmanship.
- Hostility, fighting on the field and using offensive language will tempt strict disciplinary action from the School Management.
Library rules for students
- All students and staff of the school are members of the library
- Silence must be maintained in the Library.
- Students must have library cards for issuing books.
- A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
- A No Dues Certificate for each student is to be obtained from the Librarian while withdrawing any student from school.
- Library Books can be issued and returned during Library Period of the class only and not in any teaching period
- Reference books, Dictionaries, Encyclopaedias etc. would not be issued.
- Magazines and periodicals may also be issued for a Week only.
- All books must be returned before the beginning of each examination.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
Fee rules and regulations
- Fees will be charged for all 12 calendar months.
- Please pay your school fee before 10th of every month otherwise, fine will be charges as per rules.
- In case of the last date of payment being a holiday, the fee should be paid on the previous working day.